Homemade Oat Milk
I N G R E D I E N T S :
•1 Cup organic steel cut or rolled oats (or both!)
•Organic pure maple syrup
•Himalayan pink salt
D I R E C T I O N S :
1) Soak oats for a 3 hours in water (keep in fridge if more than 3 hours)
2) When ready to make the milk, rinse the oats. You will see a layer of slime, that’s normal. Just make sure you rinse it well.
3) Add filtered water (3-4 cups for every cup of oats)
4) Blend in the blender for 5-10 seconds.
5) Strain the oats first with a strainer, then use a nut milk bag.
6) Add maple syrup for a touch of sweetness.
7) Add a pinch Himalayan pink salt to enhance the flavor.
8) Mix well or blend again.
9) Store in a glass bottle in the fridge.
10) Shake before use,
E N J O Y
P.s. you can also use the pulp as oatmeal, so nothing goes to waste!